Sour Cream Coffee Cake is so tender and delicious! It has a cinnamon pecan filling and topping and a sweet glaze on top. Everyone loves it!🤍
👉🏼TAP LINK IN julieseatsandtreats PROFILE FOR FULL RECIPE👈🏼
Coffee Cake Batter:
* ½ cup unsalted butter, softened 113 grams
* ⅔ cup granulated sugar 130 grams
* 2 large eggs room temperature
* 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
* 1 cup sour cream 238 grams
* 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour 232 grams
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* ½ teaspoon baking soda
* ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
* ½ cup all-purpose flour 64 grams
* ¼ cup light brown sugar, packed 64 grams
* 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter cold and diced
* 1 cup chopped pecans 105 grams
* ½ cup confectioner’s sugar 50 grams
* 2-3 teaspoons milk
Preheat your oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Lightly butter an 9×9 inch baking pan and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, use a hand-held mixer to beat together the butter and granulated sugar for the cake.
Mix in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Beat in the vanilla extract and sour cream just until incorporated.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt. Mix the flour mixture into the sugar mixture in two batches, mixing well after each addition. The batter should be fairly thick and sticky. Set aside.
For the topping, in a small mixing bowl, use a fork to mix together the all-purpose flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cold butter until it forms small crumbs. Stir in the chopped pecans.
Spread half of your cake batter over the bottom of your prepared pan, smoothing the top with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle half of the topping mixture evenly over the batter. Spoon the remaining cake batter in small piles evenly over the top of the topping layer and gently smooth. Sprinkle the remaining topping on top of the cake.