One Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta is full of chicken, cheese, and the perfect amount of Cajun spice! Everyone loves this delicious pasta!💛
👉🏼TAP LINK IN julieseatsandtreats PROFILE FOR FULL RECIPE👈🏼
* 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
* 1 lb chicken cut into chunks
* 1 Tbsp cajun seasoning
* 1/2 c. yellow onion diced
* 4 cloves garlic minced
* 4 c. chicken broth
* 2 1/2 c. heavy cream
* 1 lb penne pasta
* 4 oz Crystal Farms Shredded Parmesan Cheese
* 2 roma tomatos seeded and diced
* Fresh parsley and Cajun spice for garnish
In a large pot over medium heat season chicken with Cajun seasoning. Add onions. Cook in olive oil until cooked through. Stir in garlic and cook for one minute.
Add chicken broth, heavy cream and pasta. Stir and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Stir in Crystal Farms Parmesan Cheese.
Top pasta with tomatoes, parsley and additional Cajun seasoning to taste.